Recognizing the Hartford Region’s thriving startups and small businesses, the HYPE Entrepreneurship Awards have been instituted to engage and recognize Hartford’s budding and most enterprising ventures run by our young businesswomen and businessmen.
The 2013 ceremony was held at the Mark Twain House & Museum on the evening of Wednesday, April 24). The event featured a cocktail reception, presentations from the finalists for each of the awards, and live judging by a panel of community business people.
2013 Presenting Sponsor: The 2013 HYPE Entrepreneurship Awards
were also proudly supported by:
Past Award Winners of HYPE Entrepreneurship Awards
- CCAT Science & Technology Award - NE Computer Solutions
- Goodwin College Business Launch Award - LiveProud Sportswear (now Kenai Sports)
- Filomeno & Company Business Excellence Award - CardFellow.com
- CCAT Science & Technology Award – Franklin Business Solutions
- Goodwin College Business Launch Award – VLO Group of New England
- Goodwin College Community Award – Excel Fitness
- CCAT Science & Technology Award – Progeos
- NERAC Business Innovation Award – HipPurse
- Goodwin College Community Award – uberdog