The Connecticut Health Council, an initiative of the MetroHartford Alliance, is an association of health sector leaders who work together to promote Connecticut as a premier center for the development of businesses, initiatives, and technology that improve health care and wellness both nationally and in the State.
On Wednesday, May 27th a panel of health care professionals will be discussing the impact on payers, providers and consumers in health care. Jeff Gitlin, Partner and Principal, U.S. Health Care Payer Practice, PwC will be moderating this exciting discussion.
Our panelists include:
- Eric Schultz, CEO, Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare
- Jill Hummel, President & General Manager, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Connecticut
- Mark Santos, President New England Market, Aetna
- Michael Wise, President, ConnectiCare
- Stephen Farrell, CEO, UnitedHealthcare
- Ken Lalime, CEO, HealthyCT
We are giving away 5 tickets for this event! Comment below with why you would like to attend by noon on Friday, May 22nd for your chance to win. We will notify the winners by email on the afternoon of the 22nd. Don't want to wait to see if you won a ticket? Click here to register.
The event will take place on Wednesday, May 27th at the Sheraton Stamford Hotel located at 700 East Main Street, Stamford. Registration will begin at 7:30am with the program running from 8:00-9:30am.